Jami Thompson Photography Promo

     This lovely lady is actually shooting my wedding next month and I could not be more excited about it :)  I had come across some of her work on Instagram a while back and decided to schedule a meeting with her shortly after and I will NEVER forget the day we first met! She gave me an address to meet her at a Starbucks in Virginia Beach one night after work and in my mind I knew exactly which Starbucks she meant.

        Little did I know I was completely wrong! I drove all the way from Suffolk and despite traffic ended up arriving a little earlier than I thought. I went inside and ordered my favorite Grande White Chocolate Mocha coffee and sat down to review some of the questions that I had for her. After nearly 20 minutes of looking up at every person that walked in and out of the door it dawned on me that something didn't seem right. I then got up and walked over to one of the Starbucks associates and asked them what there address was... and it definitely was not the right one :( Ughhhh I was so mad at myself...I hate being late for anything! But luckily after calling Jami to explain, in route to the right Starbucks, she was able to laugh it off and wait for me to get there. After arriving, I was relieved to find that Jami was very laid back, super fun, and extremely goofy just like myself. She never made me feel bad for being late and she really seemed to understand my crazy/ quirky wedding ideas.
 
       Jami and I have since emailed and texted often and we have even gotten together on several occasions as Zach and I have been filming her promo film for Jami Thompson Photography. We have loved each and every second of working with her as she is quite hilarious and somehow manages to make even the smallest things like snorting kind of cute! I'm not sure that many girls could pull that off as well as she does?!?! lol Anyways we encourage you to check out Jami's work and be sure to watch her promo film...her personality is the perfect fit for those bubbly, fun- loving, free spirited kind of brides and couples :) We love Jami and I can not wait to have her capture my wedding day <3

 xoxo 
Stacey